Part-Time or Full-time
Game Store Sales Associate:
Clarksville, TN United States · Sales
We are looking for motivated individuals to help us run Frontline Games. Love gaming? Then you'll love this job.
You will be assisting customers, processing transactions, and doing the day-to-day necessary to keep a great game store running.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Assisting customers with purchase decisions.
- Processing transactions / cash register duties.
- Meal Preparation and food handling
- Cash handling.
- Light cleaning / store maintenance.
- Knowledge of collectible card games and/ or miniature games is preferred.
(e.g. Magic: the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Heroclix, Dungeons & Dragons Miniatures, Star Wars Destiny)
- Team player with organizational skills.
- High school diploma. Or Parent Permission if Age 16 or 17.
- Previous retail experienced preferred.
Work in the gaming industry!
At Frontline Games we sell board and card games each week to local gamers and foster a community of like-minded individuals.
Work with exciting new products day-in and day-out and help build your local gaming scene.
Applicants with Judge certifications (e.g. Pokemon Judge, Magic: The Gathering Judge) will receive a higher base pay and will be preferred for hire.